Rafting and whitewater rafting are recreational as an exceptional activity that uses an inflatable raft to navigate along river Nile or other body of water. This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water. Dealing with risk and the need for teamwork is often a part of the experience.
• White water rafting
• City tour
Following breakfast very early in the morning, depart to Jinja for a rafting on the Great River Nile which is the longest river the world. As you drive through the verdant Mabira Forest, look out for colobus monkeys and a collection of birds.
Following a drive of +/-45 minutes depending on traffic, you will arrive at the prominent Owen Falls Dam which is a hydro-electricity generating plant in Uganda. From there you will continue to Ripon Falls; the source of the Nile where the legendary John Speke stood. From there you will proceed to enjoy the most adventurous activities on an exciting white-water rafting along this very Nile.
Meals: lunch and dinner (Alcohol not included).
Overnight: Wild water lodge (luxury)
Jinji Nile Resort (Mid-range)
Have a tour in the capital city, and this will mark the end of this exciting trip as you return back to kampala/Entebbe international airport for a back-home flight.
End of tours
WHITE WATER RAFT SAFETY RULES
• Never panic before and during rafting.
• Always listen and remember what your guide said before and during the safety talk and on the water.
• Keep on the protective gear; Always wear a helmet no matter what level pf rafting you are participating in.
• Always wear a life jacket, flotation device; All jacket buckles must be clipped and the jacket should be fitted snug to your body.
• While on the Nile, always hold the paddle properly, One hand should be at the base of the paddle on the shaft and the other hand should always be on the end of the shaft over the T-GRIP
A deposit of 40%-50% is required when booking this safari depending on the product to be booked. final payment will be required no later than 45-50 days prior departure. For any bookings made within mentioned days of departure, full safari fees, fares/amount will be charged upon booking.
3B Nakasero Road,
Get updates about our safaris deals from Africa’s leading safari travel specialists.